Mahesh babu: i stay far away from politics - Hindustan Times

Breaking

Friday 29 March 2019

Mahesh babu: i stay far away from politics

Mahesh Babu: I stay far away from politics


Mahesh Babu’s camp has made it clear every now and then that he isn’t cut out for politics, despite his huge fan base among the Telugu populace. Even recently, his wife Namrata had stated that Mahesh is highly apolitical and that he is not someone who can talk fluently at large public gatherings when he hardly converses at home. Mahesh has reiterated his political stance in a recent interview to national news agency IANS.

“I would like to say that politics was never meant for me and I don't understand it either. And I stay far away from it. We have able, strong and competent leaders who are doing a fantastic job running our states and country. I would never want to change that! I love acting and this is what I'm best at! I wouldn't change it for anyone or anything.”

Mahesh’s contemporary Pawan Kalyan is meanwhile a full time politician now and had recently said that he has put a stop to all his acting ventures.

Mahesh is putting his heart and soul into his 25th film Maharshi now and will be starting the shoot of his 26th film with director Anil Ravipudi in mid-2019. Maharshi will be releasing on April 25th and like how he had termed Bharat Ane Nenu ‘close to his heart’, he states the same for Maharshi too.

No comments:

Post a Comment