Smriti irani claims she’ll quit politics after narendra modi’s retirement - Hindustan Times

Breaking

Friday 29 March 2019

Smriti irani claims she’ll quit politics after narendra modi’s retirement

Smriti Irani claims she’ll quit politics after Narendra Modi’s retirement


The fact that Smriti Irani is one faithful Modi associate is not really a secret. Ever since Smriti formed an alliance with the ruling party and went on to become the Textile Minister of India, she always makes it a point to display her loyalty towards the BJP. However, now, Smriti took a step further by declaring that she will leave politics after Modi’s exit. It all happened when Smriti Irani was a part of the Word Count Festival 2019 in Pune. A member from the audience asked ‘when will one see pradhan sevakSmriti Irani, to which she replied ‘never.’

Smriti said, "Never. I entered politics to work under charismatic leaders. I was very lucky to work under the leadership of late Atal Bihari Vajpayee and I am currently serving under Modi Ji," She further asserted, "The day pradhan sevak Narendra Modi decides to hang his boots, I will also leave Indian politics. I decide for myself how much of my life I will give for my country, my society. In an independent country, if I cannot take a decision for myself, what is the use of that independence?"


Smriti also put all the speculations on rest that claimed - Narendra Modi’s political journey won’t last long and that he is planning to exit. The politician said, “People are presuming that Prime Minister Modi would not be there for long, but, I assure you that he will stay in politics for a long period of time.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment