The 10 Most Fun Video Games - Hindustan Times

Breaking

Tuesday 8 January 2019

The 10 Most Fun Video Games




There are a number of highly technical "best-of" lists relating to the top video games of 2018. That's not what this list will be.
I've realized that a game can be great, and I can appreciate it without it being one of my favorites. Some games are flawed, but still more fun than one that is more impeccably made. With that said, the following list counts down the games I had the most fun playing in 2018.
10. Hitman 2
Hitman 2 is one of the most underrated games of the year for me. I've always been a fan of the series, but under new developer IO Interactive, Agent 47's capers have been reinvented enough to add some freshness, but not too much as to make me forget what I liked about the series all these years. It shouldn't be so fun to assassinate people with random objects.

I love the freedom in most of the modes, but it's not so free that I find myself getting sidetracked. Overall, it was just a fun single and multiplayer experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment