5 Best Sports Video Games Of 2018 - Hindustan Times

Breaking

Tuesday 8 January 2019

5 Best Sports Video Games Of 2018

NBA 2K19, FIFA 19, EA UFC 3

There were some hiccups, but 2018 was still a decent year for sports video games. Our expectations are rising for the genre, but a handful of titles produced layered and fun virtual sports experiences for their diehard fans. Before I get into my shortlist of the best sports video games released in 2018, allow me to first share my stance on Forza Horizon 4.
I don't consider the series or the latest release a part of the sports gaming genre. It's indeed a racing title, but not a sports racer like NASCAR Heator even Forza Motorsport. That said, if I did include it in this category, it would have been at or near the top of the list.
With that out of the way, let's get to the list. The games aren't ranked from 1 thru 5; it's just the collection of five titles released in 2018 that were the best of the genre.

EA UFC 3
I wouldn't say EA UFC 3 is the best sports game of the year, but it is the one I had the most playing. In fact, it's still in heavy rotation for me when Xbox Live isn't down. I play all EA Sports titles on Xbox. I have no real reason for it, it's just a force of habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment